Our client is a well established yet forward thinking developer with a focus on delivering high quality Urban Regeneration/Mixed Use, Commercial and Industrial/Logistics developments across the UK. They have a excellent market presence across the country with a huge commercial pipeline in place. This role, to take the lead in their SW office will focus on continuing to drive the business forward with the acquisition of further relevant opportunities across Bristol and the wider SW.
- Lead the Bristol office in a pastoral, team focused environment and provide thought leadership in the region.
- Lead all activity in the region with a focus on securing Logistics, Urban Regeneration and Commercial Office development opportunities.
- Work both individually and closely with colleagues to identify potential development opportunities throughout Bristol and the wider SW region in line with company strategy.
- Develop early stage development appraisals, testing and perfecting.
- Progress planning, design and early stage product mix, testing with potential occupiers.
- Appoint and manage multidisciplinary, external teams to progress schemes.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, have ownership and lead projects.
- Continuously optimise all schemes taking into account of market conditions, occupier demand and changes in legislation.
- Dispose of project at various stages (pre-let/sales, speculative aspects etc.)
- Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual with pre-existing developer side experience to join a national development business to lead their regional office in Bristol. The successful individual should meet the following criteria;
- A strong knowledge of the Bristol and wider SW marketplaces
- A track record of delivering large mixed use; logistics/warehousing or commercial office developments in the region.
- Ability to lead an existing team in a pastoral, team focused culture.
- Experience in both public and private sector acquisitions and disposals
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- MRICS qualified
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, package and bonus.