A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of the UK’s top building consultancies, offering specialist cost and project management services to clients across the Infrastructure & Property sectors. Due to continued demand from their Infrastructure clients they are looking for procurement specialists to work on key frameworks at pre-contract procurement stages.
The department has continued to grow during lockdown and continue to grow moving forwards. You will be experienced in developing a visible supply chain that can work across project programmes for clients at a portfolio level. Due to the growth and the opportunistic nature of firm, there are genuine opportunities for progression to associate and beyond.
As a Procurement specialist in this team you will more than likely be based out of the client’s offices to identify and manage the risks to the supply chain and identifying opportunities to create a well-informed supply chain required for a successful delivery of £multi-billion projects.
You will need the following.
- Degree qualified with a relatable degree to Supply Chain / Procurement
- MCIPS is ideal but not essential
- Successful experience creating supply chains for project programmes
- Strong understanding of complex supply chains and any risks related to the supply chain
- Construction Infrastructure experience would be ideal but not essential
- Track record of building relationships with stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, hit apply now. For more information contact Clare Johnson