Sam Ferris Associates have been retained by a highly reputable strategic land and planning promotion business who are on the look out for a proactive and loyal Executive Assistant to join their team in Bristol.
Working within the land promotion industry, you will also have the opportunity to research planning and development matters associated with existing and new site development opportunities. This would be an incredible opportunity for those who have a keen interest in developing their career further in the property industry.
The successful Executive Assistant, will be responsible for organising and supporting a team of four. They will depend on you and your skill set to:
- Maintain the Health & Safety Assessment database
- Oversee the safe & efficient operation of the office building
- Arrange meetings
The right individual will need to be:
- Highly organised and a skilled assistant with relevant existing experience
- Able to adapt to different situations and prioritise work appropriately,
- A natural communicator
- Highly accurate with excellent IT skills
The company are passionate about supporting their staff with learning & development, rewarding your commitment and supporting your ambitions. They will provide the support you need to help you succeed and prosper with them.
In return for your commitment and dedication, they offer:
- a competitive salary
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- a company stakeholder pension plan
- life assurance scheme
- a company profit share scheme
If you are wanting more information, please feel free to reach out to David Paterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.